When our granddaughter Amanda was younger, she wanted to cook every time she visited. These biscuits are nice for snacking with a glass of juice or milk or a cup of hot chocolate.Flo Burtnett, Gage, Oklahoma
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10 raisins
- 20 slivered almonds
- 1 tube pink decorating icing
- 5 red-hot candies or red candied cherries
- Gently shape five biscuits into oval shapes; place on a greased
- baking sheet about 2 in. apart. Cut remaining biscuits in half.
- Shape biscuit halves to form ears; press firmly to attach to whole
- biscuits. On each biscuit, press on two raisin eyes and four
- slivered almond whiskers.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Cool
- slightly; use icing to frost ears and attach candy noses. Yield: 5