- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 70-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a saucepan, melt butter. Stir in cocoa until smooth.
- Add milk. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Stir in the
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over cake.
- Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 558 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.