- pans. Combine filling ingredients (partially thaw fruit if
- necessary); spoon into crust. Roll remaining pastry to fit pies;
- place over filling. Seal and flute edges.
- Beat yolk and water; brush over pies. Cut slits in top crust. Bake at
- 350° for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 16 servings
- (2 pies).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 544 calories, 25 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.