Buffalo Wing Munch Mix
This spicy mix is my take on hot wings. Every handful of the crunchy snack has just the right amount of heat, combined with a hint of cool ranch flavor. —Keri Thompson, Pleasant Hill, Iowa
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups potato sticks
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, crackers and potato sticks.
- Combine the butter, pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Drizzle
- over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salad dressing
- mix and cayenne; toss to coat.
- Microwave half of mixture on high for 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Repeat. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 152 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.