Buffalo Ranch Popcorn
This zippy blend is sure to spice up your favorite snack. It's perfect for game time, movie time, or as a special after-school snack. —Jenny McCarthy, Sussex, Wisconsin
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- Additional cayenne pepper to taste
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the wing
- sauce, butter and cayenne; drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with dressing mix and additional cayenne to taste; toss to
- coat. Yield: 4 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 82 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 395 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.