Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup
"My husband and I love buffalo chicken wings, so we created a soup with the same zippy flavor," reports Pat Farmer from Falconer, New York, "It's very popular with guests." Start with a small amount of hot sauce, then add more if needed to suit your family's tastes.
8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 6 cups 2% milk
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low
- for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 311 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 486 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein.