Buffalo Burger Topping
Blue cheese lovers will come out of the woodwork for this spicy, full flavored sauce, paired perfectly with Buffalo Beef Burgers.
-Michael Cohen, Los Angeles, California
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in mayonnaise and hot sauce until smooth. Chill until serving.
- Spoon onto your favorite burger; top with celery and cheese.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 284 calories, 28 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 304 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.