Bubbly & Golden Mexican Beef Cobbler
Add whatever you like to this Mexican beef cobbler to make it yours—black beans, sour cream, even guacamole! —Mary Brooks, Clay, Michigan
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or
- until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in taco
- seasoning and water. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is
- evaporated. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; layer with
- salsa, corn and cheese.
- In a large bowl, mix biscuit mix and milk just until blended; drop by
- tablespoonfuls over cheese (dish will be full). Sprinkle with salt
- and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until bubbly and