- cup pecans. Melt the remaining butter; drizzle 1/4 cup over each
- pan. Repeat the layers once. Cover and let rise until nearly
- doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or
- until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat syrup ingredients. Slowly drizzle over
- warm loaves. Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto wire racks.
- Yield: 2 loaves.
Editor's Note: For easiest removal, cool loaves in pans for only 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 326 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 368 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.