- For topping, process mixed berries and sugar in a blender or food
- processor until blended. In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and water
- until smooth. Add mixed berry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set mixture aside to cool,
- stirring frequently.
- Spread berry mixture over the cream cheese layer. Arrange fresh fruit
- on top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing. Yield:
- 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 328 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein.