Broiled Shrimp Toast
This open-faced sandwich has pretty flecks of pink shrimp, red tomatoes and green parsley. To save time, blend the spread the night before and refrigerate.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 slices English muffin bread or bread of your choice, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place about 1/4
- cup of mixture on top of each slice of bread.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6-7 minutes or until top is lightly
- browned and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.