Broiled Ginger Chicken
"Dad and I love moist and tender Broiled Ginger Chicken," she reports. "It's a snap to prepare, and the flavorful chicken breasts are also great in sandwiches or sliced thin and used as an appetizer."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Flatten the chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place on a broiler pan
- rack. Broil for 3 minutes on each side. Combine mayonnaise, soy
- sauce, ginger and cayenne; brush over chicken. Broil 2-3 minutes
- longer on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 345 calories, 25 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 444 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.