Broiled Buttery Shrimp
These zippy, buttery bites will disappear quickly at any party or gathering
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; add shrimp and
- toss to coat. Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes or until shrimp turn
- pink, turning once. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 167 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 447 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.