Broccoli with Orange Browned Butter
This no-fuss butter sauce with orange peel, salt and nutmeg will turn even broccoli haters into broccoli lovers! —Christine Bergman, Marietta, Georgia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen Steamfresh broccoli cuts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small
- heavy saucepan, cook butter over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or
- until golden brown. Stir in the orange peel, salt and nutmeg.
- Drain broccoli. Add to the saucepan and toss to coat. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 76 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 208 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.