Broccoli in Hoisin Sauce
This unbelievable Asian side dish will impress even confirmed broccoli haters! Twinkle30 — Tasteofhome.com Community
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4-1/2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the broccoli, garlic and ginger
- in oil for 2-3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Add the
- water, hoisin sauce and salt. Cook and stir until sauce is
- thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 61 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 272 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 vegetable.