Broccoli With Yellow Pepper
Including a yellow pepper adds both flavor and color to this broccoli side dish.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into 2-inch thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry broccoli in oil until
- crisp-tender. Add the yellow pepper, garlic and ginger; stir-fry for
- 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 47 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.