Broccoli Tuna Roll-ups
It's easy to enjoy your guests when you h ave this main dish on the menu. It's one you can make ahead and then warm up as you mingle. I often take this as a "dish to pass" and it's a crowd-pleaser every time!Jenna Lee Garrett, Norman, Oklahoma
3-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2-1/2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 6 small flour tortillas (6 to 7 inches)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes, optional
- In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside. In a medium bowl,
- combine tuna, broccoli, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese half of the onions
- and 3/4 cup of the soup mixture; mix well. Divide mixture among
- tortillas and roll up.
- Place, seam side down, in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Pour
- remaining soup mixture over tortillas. Sprinkle with tomatoes if
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- remaining cheese and onions. Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Yield: 3-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 384 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 1,035 mg sodium,