- baking pan. Fill pan with boiling water to a depth of 1 in. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean.
- For sauce, combine flour and remaining butter to form a paste. In a
- large, heavy saucepan, combine the lemon-cream mixture, chicken
- bouillon and remaining salt and pepper. Bring to boil. Whisk butter
- mixture into cream mixture until smooth and mixture is thickened.
- Add snipped dill. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of each custard cup to loosen.
- Arrange on individual serving plates top side up. Spoon sauce around
- each timbale and garnish with dill sprigs if desired. Yield: 6
Editor's Note: Muffin cups may be substituted for the ramekins.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 434 calories, 42 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 337 mg cholesterol, 577 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.