Here's a creamy side dish that goes well with many entrees. It's easy to make and can be prepared ahead.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 138 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 648 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.