- any larger pieces of broccoli. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave
- bacon on high for 2 minutes; drain. Add the onion; microwave on high
- for 3 minutes or until tender. Beat eggs and milk; stir in broccoli
- mixture and bacon mixture. Spoon into prepared crepe cups.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Remove from custard cups
- and serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 438 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 299 mg cholesterol, 669 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.