Broccoli Mushroom Salad
Fresh-tasting, pretty and packed with broccoli, mushrooms, bacon and cheese, this simple salad makes a perfect partner for all kinds of summery entrees. —Deb Williams, Peoria, Arizona
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 7 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared honey Dijon salad dressing
- 4 Wright® Brand Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
Make summer recipes special with fresh, thick slices of Wright® Brand Bacon.
See More Recipes >
- In a large saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add broccoli;
- cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and
- immediately place broccoli in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- Transfer broccoli to a large bowl; toss with remaining ingredients.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 98 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.