Broccoli Ham Roll-Ups
My mother made these flavorful rolls for me when I came home from the hospital with each of my tow children. They can be frozen before baking and pulled out of the freezer for a quick meal or a handy potluck dish. Susan Simmons
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimientos
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Dash pepper
- 12 slices fully cooked ham (1/8 inch thick)
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. In a bowl,
- combine the soup, bread crumbs, cheese, onion, pimientos and
- seasonings. Add broccoli; mix well. Spoon 1/4 cup onto each ham
- slice and roll up.
- Arrange in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 101 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 516 mg sodium,