- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in the cheese, parsley, mustard and seasonings until blended.
- Drain broccoli and macaroni; stir into cheese sauce. Transfer to a
- greased 2-qt. baking dish (dish will be full).
- Combine bread crumbs and butter. Sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered,
- at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 389 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 734 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein.