- another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with
- cornstarch. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil in
- batches until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry broccoli and onion for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir sauce mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken; heat through.
- When squash is cool enough to handle, use a fork to separate strands.
- Serve with stir-fry. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup chicken mixture with 1 cup squash equals 519 calories, 22 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 1,305 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer