This salad is so packed full of flavor with the variety of vegetable it never lasts long. The crunch is amazing!George Summer, Denver, Colorado
12-16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped seeded fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup cubed Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 6 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Blend
- together remaining ingredients and toss with vegetable mixture.
- Chill. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 176 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.