Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
Here's a tasty way to dress up plain broccoli and cauliflower. The cheese sauce and french-fried onion topping is irresistible. Even those who don't normally care for these vegetables will finish off big helpings.Tall Pines Farm, Gloria Jarrett, Loveland, Ohio
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery or chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped cauliflower
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In a bowl, combine soup and cheese. Add broccoli and cauliflower.
- Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with onions. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 252 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 1,119 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.