Broccoli Boo Salad
There's nothing scary about the recipe for this popular saladit's delightfully easy to put together. The mandarin oranges also look nice with the colors in other foods and decorations for my theme.Vicki Schlechter, Davis, California
10-12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 6 to 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a small bowl, whisk Miracle Whip, sugar and vinegar. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 2 hours. In a large bowl, combine broccoli,
- oranges, onion, bacon and raisins. Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 217 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.