Broccoli & Horseradish Sauce
This flavorful vegetable recipe is a family favorite. We usually serve it alongside prime rib for holidays and special occasions.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1
- in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or
- until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Heat over low heat until heated through. Serve with broccoli. Yield:
- 4 servings (1/2 cup sauce).
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup broccoli with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 174 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 132 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.