- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In small bowl, combine the first six ingredients until smooth; set
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and chocolate.
- Remove from the heat and cool. Stir in the eggs, and vanilla. Add
- the sugar, flour, baking powder and nuts, stirring until blended.
- Spread batter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking
- spray. Spread filling over batter. For topping, in small bowl,
- combine chocolate chips and nuts; sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 350° for 28 minutes or until almost set. Sprinkle with
- marshmallows; bake for 2 minutes longer.
- For frosting, in a large saucepan, heat butter, milk, cream cheese
- and chocolate until melted; stirring until smooth. Remove from heat;
- stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Immediately drizzle over
- marshmallows. Chill well; cut into bars. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 271 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 108 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.