Brie Phyllo Cups
Mini phyllo shells from the freezer section hurry along these elegant cups. They look fancy and taste delicious but are a snap to put together for a special occasion.—Brenda Little, Boise, Idaho
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3 tablespoons crushed gingersnaps
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 1/4 cup spreadable fruit of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place the tart shells on an ungreased
- baking sheet. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon gingersnap crumbs into
- each shell; top with Brie and spreadable fruit. Bake 5 minutes or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 83 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer