- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook the sausage and onion over medium heat
- until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Add hash browns, eggs, milk
- and seasonings. Cook and stir until the eggs are completely set.
- Sprinkle with cheese; keep warm.
- Punch dough down; divide into 14 pieces. On a floured surface, roll
- out dough into 7-in. circles. Top each with about 1/3 cup filling;
- fold dough over filling and pinch the edges to seal. Place on
- greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 14
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 408 calories, 25 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 164 mg cholesterol, 650 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.