With pineapples, raspberries and bananas, these yogurt treats from Adell Meyer are a bright and cheerful morning side dish. The Madison, Wisconsin reader whips them up in no time for before-or-after-school snacks.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1/2 cup chopped dates or raisins
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In four parfait glasses or serving dishes, layer the pineapple,
- raspberries, yogurt, banana and dates. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 331 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 6 g protein.