- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes before removing from pan. Serve immediately or allow to cool
- completely. Tightly wrap individual biscuit cups in foil; freeze for
- up to 3 months.
- To use one frozen biscuit cup: Unwrap; microwave on high for 50-60
- seconds or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 biscuit cup equals 303 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 774 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.