Breakfast Banana Splits
"I can't brag enough about this recipe," writes Renee Lloyd of Pearl, Mississippi. "It's elegant enough for a formal brunch, yet simple and nutritious. With different fruits and cereals, the variations are endless."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium firm banana
- 1/3 cup each blueberries, halved seedless grapes, sliced kiwifruit and strawberries
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola cereal with almonds
- 2 maraschino cherries with stems
- Slice banana in half lengthwise; cut each in half widthwise. Place
- two pieces of banana in two individual bowls. Top each with 2/3 cup
- mixed fruit, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup granola and 1 cherry. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 396 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 163 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 12 g protein.