Our home economists lightly season refrigerated breadsticks, then tie the ends into knots to create these Breadstick Bones.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Unroll and separate breadsticks. Carefully stretch dough and tie the
- ends of each breadstick into a knot. With a scissors, snip a small
- notch in the center. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with
- Combine Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; sprinkle over dough. Bake at
- 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield:
- 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 86 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.