Breaded Turkey Slices
This main dish calls for only a few ingredients and tastes so comforting. My family loves it, so I fix this entree at least once a month.Julie A. Jahnke, Green Lake, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds turkey breast cutlets
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs and milk. In another shallow bowl,
- combine bread crumbs and salt. Dip turkey slices in egg mixture,
- then coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter; brown turkey for about 2 minutes on
- each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 436 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 183 mg cholesterol, 1,004 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein.