Breaded Ranch Chicken
A coating containing cornflakes, Parmesan cheese and ranch dressing mix adds delectable flavor to the chicken pieces in this recipe and bakes to a pretty golden color. It's a mainstay main dish I can always count on.
-Launa Shoemaker, Landrum, South Carolina
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the
- cornflakes, cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter,
- then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 200 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 1,031 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 7 g protein.