Breaded Pork Chops
I came up with this recipe to serve something a little different for just my husband and me. We love the combination of barbecue sauce, lemon-pepper seasoning and Parmesan cheese on these moist pork chops.Sally Fausch, Dunnellon, Florida
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 1 hour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon KC Masterpiece®
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 bone-in pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- In a small shallow bowl, combine egg and barbecue sauce. In another
- small shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, oregano,
- lemon-pepper and salt. Dip chops in egg mixture, then coat with
- crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and refrigerate
- for 2 hours. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until juices run clear.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 327 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 193 mg cholesterol, 486 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein.