Breaded Pork Chops
A new zippy version of the old favorite, this pork chop recipe is guaranteed to bring your family together around the dinner table.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese. Place dressing in
- another shallow dish. Dip pork chops in dressing, then roll in crumb
- Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at
- 375° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 201 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 437 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.