Breaded Italian Pork Chops
Italian salad dressing and seasoned bread crumbs add a hint of Italian flavor to these nicely coated pork chops. Writes Joan Lockwood from San Jose, California, “These chops are so quick and simple to prepare…and everyone loves them!”
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place the biscuit mix, salad dressing and bread crumbs in separate
- shallow bowls. Coat pork chops in biscuit mix, then dip in dressing
- and coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for
- 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 6-8
- minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 300 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 756 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.