- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or
- until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Grill buns, cut side down, over medium heat for 30-60 seconds or
- until toasted.
- In a small bowl, combine the lettuce, carrots and onion if desired;
- set aside. In another small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients;
- spread over bun bottoms. Top with halibut and vegetable mixture;
- replace bun tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 sandwich equals 337 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 355 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 41 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.