Bread Machine Garlic Bread
With the help of my bread machine, baking this parsley-flecked loaf is super simple. Soft slices make a flavorful accompaniment to lasagna or most any main dish.Beth Stephas, Eagle Grove, Iowa
16 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 3-4 hours
- 1 cup warm water (70° to 80°)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by
- manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and
- loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check the dough after 5
- minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if
- needed). Yield: 1 loaf, 16 slices (about 1-1/2 pounds).
Nutrition Facts: One slice (prepared with margarine) equals 108 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.