Braunschweiger Vegetable Dip
I like to serve this spread around the holidays. But my family likes it so much that they often request it year-round.
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) braunschweiger sausage
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- Raw vegetables for dipping
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and chill for at
- least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 79 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.