- Stir in the sugar, mustard, 1-1/2 teaspoons parsley, 1-1/2 teaspoons
- chives, vinegar, salt and pepper into pan juices; heat through.
- Whisk a small amount of hot liquid into egg yolks; return all to the
- pan. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in sausage and
- potatoes; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining parsley and chives.
- Yield: 3-4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 527 calories, 34 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 174 mg cholesterol, 1,035 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.