Looking for something homey that’s stick-to-your-ribs good? This satisfying, delicious recipe is for you. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 uncooked bratwurst links
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large skillet, cook bratwurst over medium heat until a
- thermometer reads 160° drain. Remove from pan; cut meat in half
- and slice into 1/4-in. pieces. Return to pan; stir in the potatoes,
- corn and green pepper. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 12-15
- minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the red peppers, 1/2 cup cheese and seasoned salt; heat
- through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 506 calories, 31 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 1,458 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.