- For filling, in a large bowl, combine the ricotta, orange peel and 1
- tablespoon sugar; stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips. In a small bowl,
- beat cream on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add
- remaining sugar, beating on high until stiff peaks form. Fold into
- ricotta mixture. Chill until serving.
- Just before serving, pipe filling into cannoli shells. Dip ends in
- remaining chocolate chips. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cannoli equals 230 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.