- return roast to pan. Bring to a boil. Cover and bake at 350° for
- 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until pork is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large heavy saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Reduce
- heat to a gentle boil; slowly whisk in cornmeal. Cook and stir with
- a wooden spoon for 15-20 minutes or until polenta is thickened and
- pulls away cleanly from the sides of the pan. Serve with pork.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 4 ounces cooked pork with 1/2 cup cooked polenta equals 516 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 2,139 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 42 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.