- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide dough
- into thirds. Shape each into a 30-in. rope. Braid the ropes; shape
- into a wreath and pinch ends to seal. Place on a greased baking
- sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pan to a wire rack to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, orange juice and
- peel; drizzle over bread. Sprinkle with cranberries. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 308 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.