- paprika and garlic salt if desired; set aside. Punch dough down;
- turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into thirds. Roll each
- portion into a 20-in. x 4-in. rectangle. Spread filling over
- rectangles. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from a long side.
- Place ropes on an ungreased baking sheet; braid. Pinch ends to seal
- and tuck under. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with
- melted butter. Remove from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 198 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 294 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.