- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For filling, in a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2
- minutes (mixture will be thick). Place one cake layer on a serving
- plate; top with filling and remaining cake layer.
- For glaze, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa
- and vanilla. Add enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Spread
- over top of cake, allowing some glaze to drape down the sides.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 275 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 345 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.